Author of the Year – 2012

authoroftheyear20121

It all started early in 2012 when Kellie Elmore, author of Magic In The Backyard, asked me to interview her for the April 2012 release of poetry collection. Unbeknownst me that this would lead to 30 interviews, 5 book reviews, and Author guest posts along the way.

Muse In The Valley was born as”bestisyettocome” a quiet journey into my thoughts and aspirations.  A year later, when I changed the name to Muse In The Valley, I started writing about dreams and how they can assist us into finding the messages our soul is trying to give us.  I had no clue then, nor did I ask the Universe to become a Literary Blogger, yet I did, and I am immersed in a world of literature.  I have met the most amazing poets, indie writers, novelists, children’s book writers and more, thus, opening up doors to new contacts, new friendships and new BOOKS!!

Today, I ask you to help me find MITV’s Author of the Year 2012!  As I went through the 30 author’s I interviewed in 2012, I decided to narrow the list down to the most popular author posts (views, and clicks combined).  I would have loved to include all 30, however, it would make for a very long list.  Every single author is a star in my eyes, so I hope everyone finds this “fair” in a sense that I chose a little over the top 10!

Author of the Year 2012

Once all the votes in, the chosen author will win a full page on my blog reserved just for them and their promotions, links to their books, and blog posts, all this until November 2013!

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED. You can find the interviews for each author by clicking HERE (you may have to sort through the other interviews however, it is well worth it)

Voting is open from January 10 to the 30th.  The Winner will be unveiled February 7th 2013 !  I will leave the poll stats open the first week only!! Then it will be a surprise.

Enhanced by Zemanta

23 Responses to Author of the Year – 2012

1. Kim says:

I want to thank everyone for voting in this poll. Stay tuned for the unveiling of the results some time today.

2. Noelle Govender says:

Dear Melanie,

Congratulations!

Sincerely,
    Noelle

3. Hi Melanie,

All the best.

Ciao,
    Patricia

4. Joe Vampire all the way!! One of the best books I read all last year.

5. Brian N. Van Pay says:

A great guy and an awesome friend.

6. Susan says:

I vote for Karen L. Boncela for Author of the Year!

7. Rajinder Kaur says:

I vote for Karen L. Boncela for Author of the year…great work

8. Marianne Hudspeth says:

Great book, Melanie

9. What a FUN idea KIM! HUGE THX for the nomination! Good Luck to all of us!!

10. What a FUN Idea Kim, Thanks for nominating me!
    Good Luck to all of us!

11. Thanks for the kind nomination, Kim, and for all that you do to encourage and promote authors.

12. Amanda says:

Thanks for the nomination! :)

13. Thanks for the nomination, Kim. You’ve made me smile <3

14. [...] cast your vote for me or any of the other amazing authors I have the pleasure of standing beside, please click here. The poll with the nominees can be found at the end of the post. Thank you in advance for anyone [...]