Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.
There are days, like today, when I start feeling “the lack” I sit down and amaze myself of the vastness of infinity… Have you ever done that? Well as a Scorpio, I love to daydream.. LOTS!! Too much sometimes, yet there are times when it serves me best. This time I did something different, I compiled a list of things which remind me how abundant we really are. And how the Universe serves us daily.
I ask you to add to the list in the comment section. Tomorrow I will post another 20 things with your ideas! Here it goes.
When I think about abundance I think about….
1. Bird’s finding worms every morning to eat and feed their young…
2. …plus they always find stuff to build their nest;
3. Every fruit and vegetable has tons of seeds which can make new plants which come with more fruit with tons of seeds;
5. Leaves on a trees (especially in the fall, when I have to rake them…
6. …and the millions of helicopters on Maple trees that fall down in spring (they make new trees)
7. The dirt under my feet.
8. Hugs and kisses
9. Access to information
11. Rice, flour and pasta (I can make millions of meals with harvest from no 3)
14. The presence of inspiration
17. A field of wildflowers
18. And the seeds which plant themselves in the fall
19. The sun, the moon, the planets and the stars…
20.. And the vastness where they dwell…